- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
Hello everyone,
I’m glad to join the GeoSharing community.
I’m interested in websites, digital content, technology and online communities. Recently, I’ve also been working on content related to IPTV and streaming, so I thought this would be a good place to connect with other members and learn from their experiences.
One of the projects I’m currently working with is Selvydia, a website focused on IPTV Premium and streaming solutions. I’m mainly interested in creating useful guides around IPTV, device compatibility, streaming quality and choosing an IPTV service.
If anyone is interested, you can take a look at the website here: Selvydia.com
I’m looking forward to participating in discussions, learning from the community and sharing useful information whenever I can.
Nice to meet you all!
I’m glad to join the GeoSharing community.
I’m interested in websites, digital content, technology and online communities. Recently, I’ve also been working on content related to IPTV and streaming, so I thought this would be a good place to connect with other members and learn from their experiences.
One of the projects I’m currently working with is Selvydia, a website focused on IPTV Premium and streaming solutions. I’m mainly interested in creating useful guides around IPTV, device compatibility, streaming quality and choosing an IPTV service.
If anyone is interested, you can take a look at the website here: Selvydia.com
I’m looking forward to participating in discussions, learning from the community and sharing useful information whenever I can.
Nice to meet you all!